Cat6 RJ45 Patch Panel 48-Port Rackmount or Wallmount
48-Port Cat 6 RJ45 Patch Panel offers Category 6 performance in compliance with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 for a fast and reliable network supporting 10 Gigabit Ethernet and below. The IDC terminations on the rear of the panel accept either 110 or Krone impact tools and accept 23 to 26 AWG solid cable. It is backwards compatible with Cat 5e cabling or below.
- Heavy duty 48 port patch panel supports Cat6 Ethernet and is backwards compatible with Cat5e Ethernet.
- Future-proof your network connection for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with this durable RJ45 patch panel.
- Install this Ethernet patch panel effortlessly in universal 19" racks, cabinets, or wall mount brackets with 1U (1.75") standard height.
- 180-degree patch panel constructed with SPCC 1.5mm steel. Gold plated contacts ensure a correction free connection. Numbered ports and color-coded T568A and T568B wiring diagram give quick reference.
- Dual IDC terminals for 110 or Krone impact tools. Printed circuit board reduces NEXT to improve signal transmission.
- Network patch panel complies with the UL fire safety requirement (E486099). Use included D-rings and cable ties for easy cable management.