Cat6 RJ45 Patch Panel 12-Port Vertical Mini with Bracket
12-Port Vertical Mini-Patch Panel offers Category 6 performance in compliance with ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 for a fast and reliable network supporting 10 Gigabit Ethernet and below. It is backwards compatible with Cat 5e cabling or below. The included 89D bracket offers a convenient wall-mount installation, especially in tight spaces. It supports 22 to 26 AWG solid or stranded cables with 110-style terminations that are color-coded with both T568A and T568B wiring schemes. Dual IDC modules accommodate either 110 or Krone impact tools.
- MINI 12-PORT PATCH PANEL supports unshielded (UTP) 22 to 26 AWG solid or stranded cables with 180 degree oriented RJ45 jacks; Compact 10 x 2.25 inch footprint is ideal for installing in tight spaces in a network closet or under a stairwell; Wall mount the panel with the included snap-on 89D brackets and mounting screws
- CAT 6 GIGABIT ETHERNET rated patch panel offers identical performance to a 19 inch rack sized 10 Gig network patch panel in a small form factor; 10 Gig rated network performance meets or exceeds TIA 568-C.2 while maintaining backwards compatibility with Cat5, 5e, and 3; Dual IDC termination blocks hold the cable in a star configuration for better pair isolation and accommodate either 110 or Krone impact tools
- SOHO WITH STYLE Pre-wire up to 12 locations and then plug & play with standard RJ45 patch cables for connecting a LAN, video and audio streaming, IP camera surveillance and more; Label spaces on the front provide write-able areas for easy identification and a professional looking appearance
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Cat6 patch panel is built with a black-painted steel panel and gold-plated RJ45 contacts; Numbered ports are clearly labeled on the front and rear; Multiple cable tie slots integrated into the rear panel accommodate 6 inch zip ties for securing heavier Cat 6 cables
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE with ANSI/TIA 568-C.2 for Category 6 connecting hardware and color-coded IDC termination blocks, UL Listed (E486099), 3P & ETL Verified, and RoHS and C E compliant; Supports both T568A and T568B wiring standards